Join Our Team
Please fill out the form completely
* indicates a required field
FHAS is continually diversifying itself and offering new services, which requires talented, dedicated people from all educational and experience backgrounds. FHAS routinely examines new business opportunities that require people with different and unique backgrounds. Whether you are a nurse, doctor, attorney, paralegal, law clerk, marketing guru, writer, administrative professional, financial wiz, reviewer, or any other skilled professional...FHAS is always recruiting!
ALJ / Hearing Officer
FHAS, a leading provider of federal/state government support services, is currently seeking licensed attorney(s) with a minimum of one (1) year hearing officer experience (experience may include mediation, independent review decisions, and/or arbitration experience). Cases involved Child Abuse Expunctions, health plan disputes, and state subsidy benefits. Hearings take place in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Northeast Pennsylvania region.
Successful applicants will be certified as a state-level Administrative Law Judge. Must have legal writing experience. Courtroom litigation experience a plus.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Spring 2018 Marketing Research Intern
FHAS, Inc. is seeking Marketing/Research Interns for our Pittsburgh office to work 10-20 hours a week during the spring 2018 semester. This is a paid internship.
Intern responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating and implementing marketing and communications projects with responsibilities that include public relations, social media, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness
- Organizing the preparation of proposals and presentations
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Acting as a liaison for the marketing department to executives, clients, and vendors
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Special projects as assigned
We are looking for students currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Business, or a related field in the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
Administrative Law Judge - Law Clerk
FHAS is seeking a 2L or 3L student law clerk to be based in our downtown Pittsburgh office.
Responsibilities will include performing legal research, drafting legal memoranda for cases, and preparing draft memoranda at the direction of the judge.
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Part-time positions available.
Immediate opportunity for an Administrative Professional who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must have exceptional customer service skills.
Job duties include:
- Answer phones and door
- Data entry
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate
- Outstanding people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ethical, self-motivated, and results-oriented team player
- Must be proficient with PC and Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail and time constraints
- Ability to analyze and research client inquires
Job Location: Plymouth, PA